Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Las Vegas 2010
Holland and I decided to tag along on a business trip to Las Vegas with Darren for the week last week. We had a lot of fun, but it is also a VERY different experience to be in Vegas while pregnant and with a toddler. We definitely got quite a few strange looks from people while out walking around. H and I spent most of our time at the hotel mall and in our room. We were staying at Planet Hollywood, which is attached to the the Miracle Mile mall (which means H&M...hurray)...so I did not have to brave the strip alone. Then when D would come back from work each night we would go out on the strip and show H all the fun lights and shows. It was definitely an experience, but not one I will be doing again anytime soon :) Below are the ONLY pics we took the entire trip. Both D and I are bad about remembering to snap photos, so these came from the hotel room when H discovered the free shower cap and walked around for a while with it. She had a blast.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment