Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Halloween 2010
For Halloween this year Holland decided (ha ha ha) to dress up as a Catholic schoolgirl. I found the cutest dress on sale at Children's Place for $9.99 this Summer and could not pass it up. Plus, we all know how I am when it comes to H's fashion...even her costume fashion...I never go the "kid" route :) H looked SO cute dressed up in her costume and had a blast trick-or-treating with her cousins. We met up with Megan and Melissa's family and trick-or-treated in my Mom and Dad's neighborhood in Provo. At the first house, H was very unsure of what was going on. When the lady tried to put candy into her bucket, H said, "No, no no!". Then she caught on to what was really going on. After that first house, H would run up to each door with the older kids and say, "Treat treat." After she got her treat, she would say, "Thank you much. Bye."...at every house, and then run on to the next house. She did not get tired the entire way and absolutely loved it. I am already looking forward to doing this again with her next year.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment