My SIL Ashley took pictures of Holland girl this weekend for our family Christmas cards. I get so excited every year to look through all of the designs and pick the perfect one that fits our family to a tee, and this year was no different. Last year I used Shutterfly, and decided to do the same this year, as my experience was so great. Come to find out, they have a great promotion going on right now. You can join their 50 free holiday cards by blogging about the promotion. This was right up my alley, since I love what Shutterfly has to offer anyway. Check out all of the great cards they are offering this year http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards.
The pictures went great, partly because H is SO photogenic and partly because Ashley is so amazing behind the camera. I am excited to send all my cards out to everyone this year. If you would like a card and don't think I have your address...leave me a comment with it.
Thanks, and Happy Holidays to everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi Chelsea,
Sorry I just saw your comment on the blog...I should have said to email me your info on the post like i usually do. Need your address so Bijou Market can send the TWIG print to you. Thanks!
caitlinwilsondesign@gmail.com
Post a Comment