Megan and I braved the freezing cold Utah night last night for 3 hours on a sidewalk to see New Moon. Now, I must preface it by saying that the only reason we went on opening night with all the crazies, is because we were given tickets for free for shopping at Nordstrom one day. The movie was pretty much what I expected - cheesy. This would be my expected reaction, seeing as how I did not read the books and am not a diehard fan. I, like the male Nordstrom shoe salesman sitting next to me in theatre, was pretty much there to see Taylor Lautner shirtless for 2 hours. And let me tell you...it did not disappoint! Anyway, the storyline is fun and cute, but if you are not in 7th grade, some of the humor may be lost on you :) We had a fun night, even though I did not get home until 130am and was up at 7 with Holland girl. I will definitely do it again next time Meg.
Friday, November 20, 2009
New Moon
Price of 2 tickets to New Moon - Free with $100 in Nordstrom merchandise, 2 Large Starbucks Hot Chocolates - $9, 1 Large Diet Coke - $4, 3 blankets from Mom's house - free, Hanging out with Megan in the freezing cold for 3 hours waiting with some seriously crazy "Twihards" - priceless.


Megan and I braved the freezing cold Utah night last night for 3 hours on a sidewalk to see New Moon. Now, I must preface it by saying that the only reason we went on opening night with all the crazies, is because we were given tickets for free for shopping at Nordstrom one day. The movie was pretty much what I expected - cheesy. This would be my expected reaction, seeing as how I did not read the books and am not a diehard fan. I, like the male Nordstrom shoe salesman sitting next to me in theatre, was pretty much there to see Taylor Lautner shirtless for 2 hours. And let me tell you...it did not disappoint! Anyway, the storyline is fun and cute, but if you are not in 7th grade, some of the humor may be lost on you :) We had a fun night, even though I did not get home until 130am and was up at 7 with Holland girl. I will definitely do it again next time Meg.
Megan and I braved the freezing cold Utah night last night for 3 hours on a sidewalk to see New Moon. Now, I must preface it by saying that the only reason we went on opening night with all the crazies, is because we were given tickets for free for shopping at Nordstrom one day. The movie was pretty much what I expected - cheesy. This would be my expected reaction, seeing as how I did not read the books and am not a diehard fan. I, like the male Nordstrom shoe salesman sitting next to me in theatre, was pretty much there to see Taylor Lautner shirtless for 2 hours. And let me tell you...it did not disappoint! Anyway, the storyline is fun and cute, but if you are not in 7th grade, some of the humor may be lost on you :) We had a fun night, even though I did not get home until 130am and was up at 7 with Holland girl. I will definitely do it again next time Meg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You are the best sister ever! I had so much fun - even with frozen toes!!
My toes feel much better today...and thanks to my caffeine high, the drive home was smooth sailing :)
Post a Comment