Friday, November 13, 2009

9 month stats



Well I know I posted a lot of "9 month" info yesterday on Holland girl, but I just got her stats today at her Dr's appt.

Height - 29" 85th%
Weight - 16.5 lbs. 10th%
Head - Don't remember the # but 65th%

So she is still tall and skinny :) Meg says that is why Coop likes her so much, because they are kindred spirits :)

And now...some fun pictures I took yesterday and today. Since Daddy is still gone, we have been snapping away again. I just love this girl.

Holland was laying on my lap yesterday watching a movie while I rubbed her belly...too cute.


I took some pics of her in the bath, because she was sick all day and I did not get any others...and of course Daddy needed to see her at 9 months old :)



Typical female reaction to getting older...


Calming down after her "episode" :)


Holland thought her bedhead was as funny as I did...


Monkey...well, being a monkey and playing in her new favorite spot.




So cute playing with Daddy's rubber hammer...she thinks she is such a BIG girl.

No comments: