Tuesday, November 3, 2009

First Family Dinner

I let Holland girl feed herself a little yesterday. For lunch she had mac'n'cheese and chicken nuggets....loved it. Then for dinner, we turned off the tv and had Holland at the table with us and ate Chicken Pepper Pasta, a Bridges family staple. Holland girl loved it! Like Grandma Bridges said, she is now officially part Bridges :) At first she was trying to use a spoon and did so successfully for a few bites, but then gave in and just started shoving fistfuls of noodles in her mouth. It is so exciting to see her become a big girl. Now she just needs to start walking :)

I think she liked it...


Daddy and Holland girl at the table



And this picture was earlier in the day...Holland sitting indian style watching cartoons...too cute. She loves her shows, I had better start cutting the cord now :)

1 comment:

Janice said...

Spaghetti is such a fun dinner! Looks like she loved it!