Monday, July 28, 2008

My new home office...



Well today is day 1 of working from my home office. As you can see, unpacking is still in process. I woke up at 6 am and went to work. I work predominently with the East Coast, so my main work hours will be 6am-3pm - with a few West Coast clients thrown in afterwards for good measure. I am used to working long hours though, so it should not be a problem. We no longer have a guest bedroom however, so if you plan on visiting (but really who ever does) - I will need some major warning :) (That was really for you Jenny). I am praying this new situation works out well for everyone. This will be a dream job for me. Same job I had before, minus the hour commute each way. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

weller14 said...

that is awesome u get to work from home now.....yay! stoked for u. i applied for a paid internship for student teaching this year. if i get it...i am for sure going to come see u...if i dont...well...i will be poor. i miss u!!!!!!!!!!

Bruce and Tiffany and kids said...

Working in your PJs. What could be better. I'm so glad something good has come out of this tragedy. You deserve it! I love you! Come visit!!! I will build a guest room for you! :)

Chelsea said...

Jenny - You had better come see me anyway.

Tiff - I have been thinking more and more about it. Who needs a guest room...I could camp out with the girls.