Kelly is actually pregnant with her 2nd baby, a girl due in October...so yes she beat me. And yes I am the last Bridges to pull the trigger :) I figured I should have at least one baby before I am 30, right?
I am feeling great. I think the fact that I work fulltime does not really give me time to feel bad. Other than my back being a little sore...
7 comments:
wow congrats- i had a feeling i was going to be seeing this pop up soon:)
Congrats Chelsea! What fun. So... that puts you due when... ??? Feb? March? So much fun.
What? Congratulations! I've been meaning to email you, but I realized that I don't have your email address. My cell number is (801) 971-7848.
Love,
Steph
oh my goodness! are you officially THE last bridges to get pregnant? Didn't Kellyn beat you?? congratulations.
CONGRATULATIONS!! Such exciting news...How are you feeling so far??
Kelly is actually pregnant with her 2nd baby, a girl due in October...so yes she beat me. And yes I am the last Bridges to pull the trigger :) I figured I should have at least one baby before I am 30, right?
I am feeling great. I think the fact that I work fulltime does not really give me time to feel bad. Other than my back being a little sore...
so stoked for u guys!!!
Post a Comment