Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tragedy...too close to home.


James Ian Stanley Innes
January 13, 1949 - July 19, 2008

This past Saturday tragedy hit much too close to home for me. My boss and dear friend James Innes was killed in a helicopter accident in Southern Utah. I have worked for James as his "right-hand" for the past 5 years - just me and him building a company from the bottom up. We have had our ups and downs, but we always worked through everything together and were an amazing team. James was a very skilled helicopter pilot with over 15,000 hours in Hughes 500 models - the type of machine he was flying that day. His son Andrew (30), also a close friend of mine was also taken in this tragic accident. I have such a heavy heart as James was not only my boss and friend, but also a father figure many times. I will miss him so much, and will try to make him proud carrying on his business as successfully as I am able. I love you James.

1 comment:

courtneyb said...

sorry to hear that Chels!