In honor of Darren turning 29 today, the following are the top 29 reasons why we love him.
1. He is the best father to Holland I could imagine. I love watching him play with her. It melts my heart.
2. He gets up with Holland girl every Saturday and Sunday morning, letting me sleep in as long as I like.
3. He is such a hard worker, setting an amazing example for me...and one day for our children.
4. He is smoking hot :)
5. He is metro and I love it.
6. He brings me breakfast in bed at least once a week.
7. He would do anything for my family.
8. He loves being a father...and I love that he doesn't need to tell me that, I can see it in his face.
9. He is a great kisser :)
10. He can fix anything, a regular handyman.
11. He is the most creative person I know.
12. He always puts Holland and I first, no matter what.
13. He watches reality tv shows with me and makes smarta** comments making me laugh the whole time.
14. He makes dinner once a week - chili.
15. He is an amazing friend.
16. He does all the manual labor around here....yardwork, snow shoveling, car washing.
17. He calls me during the day to tell me and Holland he loves us, and to see how our day is going.
18. He gets so excited to come home to his girls and always gets down and plays on the floor with Holland first thing.
19. He always tells me thank you for every little thing I do for him, laundry, dinner, cleaning.
20. This boy can dance....wow. It's the first thing that attracted me to him.
21. He is amazing on the bbq. Everyone should try his burgers just once.
22. He loves video games, but only buys the ones he knows I will play with him, because he thinks it is more fun to play with me.
23. He has the best lawn in the neighborhood and is SO proud of it.
24. He will play trivial pursuit with me and my family, even though he is the least competitive person I know...and we are the most.
25. He has gorgeous hair (which I am still holding out that Holland gets).
26. He is a great snuggler.
27. He is insanely smart.
28. He allows me to be me.
29. He has this certain way that he smiles when he is really proud of himself....it is my favorite smile.
Holland and I are SO lucky to have Darren in our lives. He is amazing Father and an incredible Husband. We have had the best 6 1/2 years together, and we are looking forward to many many many more. Happy Birthday Baben Brunner :) We love you.


4 comments:
awww. cute post about the hubby!
Im so happy for you two. And dont ya forget, Darren got quite the catch as well :) Love ya Chels!
Happy Late Birthday to Darren! :) What a sweet post!
Ah Chea, thanks Miss. When are you going to start your blog???
Post a Comment