Holland eating her new favorite treat - Oreo Cakesters in yellow
We took H for her first trip to Chuck E Cheese for Darren's birthday. Darren had so much fun taking her around and letting her play and ride rides.
H looking super cute after getting home from dinner at Z Tejas. Apparently...she liked it :)
Holland has been quite the Daddy's girl lately, and D could not be any happier.
I took down the Christmas tree yesterday and turned out front room into H's new play room. She loves it in there, and has given up cartoons for playing.
They start younger and younger these days. Before I know it, H is going to be asking for an I-phone of her own. She spent about half an hour playing an app on D's phone last night.
And a few pics of my cute girl just being silly today. She has started hamming it up for the camera (or I-phone in my case) and I love it.
Hope this is good enough Kelly. We love and miss you.


2 comments:
wow, girl I haven't been on here in a while it seems... lots of new posts, And pictues....
She is srsly one little beauty queen! And Oreo caksters!?! the girl has got style too!
Those pictures are so good enough for me. H is so adorable, I want to squish her cheeks so badly. I really hope I get to see you guys soon! Love you!
Post a Comment