When I walked out of the room with her to show D, he shook his head and said, "No way! She needs clothes on." I think mother knows best on this one :) It's cute, right? And definitely something my daughter would wear :) For the family picture she is wearing a leopard cardigan, white blouse and brown leggings...so yummy.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Mommy's Girl
I am having Holland's pictures and some family pictures done this Saturday. The following is the "novelty" outfit I picked out for some pictures. (She is also wearing Zebra striped shoes you can't see:))

When I walked out of the room with her to show D, he shook his head and said, "No way! She needs clothes on." I think mother knows best on this one :) It's cute, right? And definitely something my daughter would wear :) For the family picture she is wearing a leopard cardigan, white blouse and brown leggings...so yummy.
When I walked out of the room with her to show D, he shook his head and said, "No way! She needs clothes on." I think mother knows best on this one :) It's cute, right? And definitely something my daughter would wear :) For the family picture she is wearing a leopard cardigan, white blouse and brown leggings...so yummy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment