We spent a lot of time with family this weekend. On Saturday we went to Swiss Days with the Lewis' and my Mom and Dad. I will steal pics from this from Megan soon :) Then Sunday we spent the day at home with Holland girl, and had Spencer and the kids over for dinner. On Monday we the Lewis', Bridges and Mom and Dad over for a BBQ before heading to Lagoon It was a packed weekend, but we loved spending time with the family.
Holland girl at Lagoon...


Holland laughing at Daddy

Holland and Daddy ready to go home...

I also took a few pics of Noah for Megan yesterday. Isn't my nephew handsome? Meg and Jimmy better get ready to lock this one up :)
2 comments:
Busy weekends are fun sometimes too, as long as you get your share of slow ones too :)
Holland is beautiful and I LOVE her flowers~!!
Thank you Janice. Holland girl never leaves the house without her big flowers :) I am with you - love the busy weekends and the slow weekends, a good mix of both is necessary.
Post a Comment