As promised, I stole the pictures from Megan's blog for Swiss Days 2009. We basically have the same post now :) It became very clear upon showing up to my Mom and Dad's house, that Megan and I definitely need to call each other before leaving the house to meet up. We showed up in the same outfit, even all the way down to the same pair of shoes. Megan thinks we look as though we have on different outfits, because we fill them out a bit differently :) We do shop together a lot, and have the same taste in clothes. Usually I tend to buy blues and greens and Meg sticks to pink and brown - however, this shirt Megan bought for both of us, hence the same color:) Anyway, Swiss Days is a street fair type thing held up in Midway over Labor Day Weekend every year. We ate at a fun pizza shop with wood fire pizza - amazing!! And then we went and did a little boosting of the economy at the street booths. It was a fun day, until the wind starting blowing crazy and the rain started coming down. So, we made a mad dash for the car and called it a day.
Meg and Huddy

Holland girl

Meg and I in our matching outfits

Madi and Huddy at the pizza place

Mom, Dad, D and I at the pizza place

Dad, Mom, me and Meg just about to get out of the rain

Cooper loving on Holland girl

Madi, Holland and me at the street fair
1 comment:
How fun! Love the outfits! ..I always say when I am rich I will hire you as my personal shopper HaHa. You have great style!
Holland is such a cutie! I love seeing new pics of her!
Glad you guys got to go and had a great time! :)
Post a Comment