Just hanging out together and having fun. Her favorite thing to do is to lay with me in bed and watch cartoons. Her favorites are Tinkerbell, Meet The Robinsons and most especially Toy Story I & II. She laughs everytime Buzz Lightyear comes on screen. Below is Holland watching Tink in bed...
Holland has been trying a lot of new foods lately, and loving them all. Her favorites are pickles and mango. (If you have never seen one of these and have a newborn...they are a must! It is a small fishnet bag attached to a ring your child can hold. You can shove fruit, bread, etc. in the bag and your child can suck on it without swallowing any big chunks)
Holland got her new highchair and is loving it. We let her watch tv while we feed her....are we starting a bad trend early or what??
Holland girl loves to sleep and will do it just about anywhere....
Spencer came to visit...he does not like it when we feed Holland while he is holding her :)
Holland LOVES being outside and especially loves the grass...
She is this close to crawling...
D and I babysat Meg & Jimmy's kids on Friday night. So it was me, D, Holland girl, Madi, Noah, Cooper and Huddy all braving Lagoon together. We had a fun night. D took the kids on the log ride while I waited with the babies.
Holland girl waiting for the log ride...she loves putting things in her mouth like most babies...
And one more I Holland girl...I love this pic, I think her eyes are amazing...


3 comments:
She is so dang pretty. You guys make uber cute babies. She is just precious!
The picture of Darren and Holland at the top of your blog is the BEST!!
your little girl is such a doll. as for the headbands, i make most of them. it search the internet for decorative elastics, or ribbon elastic, you can usually find some cute bands and then you just embelish them with flowers (i prefer felt or fabric ones that you can make as well) or buttons etc. let me know if you have any other quetions, i can try and explain to you how to make them. kidlark@gmail.com
Post a Comment