Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lately....

Lately we have been working hard and playing hard. And now all I want to do is rest, relax and spend some time at home enjoying my family. Just thought I would share some recent pictures of the baben with you.

Holland being cute


We did a little (well a lot) of Fall shopping, this is one of her new hats (I think she looks like a little porcelein doll)...


While Fall shopping we found the perfect stuffed animal, a long skinny Zebra. However, I kept calling it a Giraffe (I think because it was so long and skinny), and now we call it "Rafi". Holland girl loves Rafi and snuggles right into him at bedtime and goes right to sleep.




Holland has learned to get into a sitting position all on her own. We find her most mornings sitting up in her crib talking to Rafi.
Look how prim and proper she looks...


We met up with the Meg's family, Mom and Spencer's family for a night last week. Spencer and Megan went on a swing ride with the kids and got into a silly teasing fight...same story 20 years later :)

Chloe & Madi ready for the ride to start...


Spencer's scary face...


Cute Chloe...


The start of the altercation :)


and on it goes...


Madi showing me what is happening...(love these guys)


Another trip to Lagoon Monday night for Madi's birthday...
Holland and I -


Hudson wearing Megs sunglasses...


And finally cute Holland girl this morning, smiling through being sick. What a good baby. I am so in love.

No comments: