skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, August 24, 2009
I love my I-phone...
I spent a good part of yesterday playing with some new apps on my Iphone, all about photography. Who needs a camera when you have an Iphone???
PopArt (Andy Warhol) Application -
Polarize Application -
Colorsplash Application -
ColorMill Application -
And my new favorite picture....I am in love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where the love begins....
Est. 6/11/2005
Holland Jameson Brunner
Est. 2/12/2009
Ireland Monroe Brunner
Est. 1/4/2011
About Me
View my complete profile
Best of the Blogs
Chris & Janice and Co.
Kevin & Melissa and Co.
Jimmy & Megan and Co.
Valerie & Jeremy and Co.
Jeff & Kelly Rhea and Co.
Ashly & Andrew and Co.
Bruce & Tiffany and Co.
Curt & Kim Rodriguez & Co.
Spencer & Lisa Brown and Co.
Larry & Stephanie (Fanny) Ford and Co.
Bryan & Summer Thacker and Co.
Dave & Robyn Miner and Co.
Dave & Lisa Saunders and Co.
Cara Heyman
Matt & Marci Romney and Co.
Doug & Shauna Brown and Co.
Heather Heyman
Jenny Weller
Ryan & Courtney Brown & Co.
Visits from my friends
Find the blogs of your friends from High School, College, Work, and more
The Bridges Family - 2005 (minus Spencer & Holly)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(12)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(53)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(82)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(14)
▼
August
(5)
One more pic....
I love my I-phone...
6 month stats...
Lately....
What we have been up to lately...
►
July
(3)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(16)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(14)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment