On Saturday I took Holland girl swimming at a local Aquatic fun center with a few friends. I was a little hesitant at first, but the day ended up being perfect, with Holland being an angel. She absolutely LOVES being outside, and this was no exception. She loved the water and had so much fun. She did not cry even once, and we were there for 6 hours. In that time, I think I applied suntan lotion on her about 5 times. And can I just say how well she slept that night and the rest of the weekend...being out in the sun really took it out of her. We will definitely be making many more trips to the aquatic center.
Getting ready to go:
.jpg)
First time in the water:
.jpg)
Lounging in the shade:
.jpg)
Holland and Mommy (disclaimer: I still have a few baby lbs to shed :)):
4 comments:
come down to cali so i can be miss holland's swim teacher!!!
That would be amazing. And I need a vacation anyway. When do you start swim lessons though...around age 1?
Are you the one holding Holland or the one in the background walking away because I only see one lady in this picture who has any weight to lose. :)
by the way that was Tiffany who left that last comment, not Bruce. ;)
Post a Comment