.jpg)
We had a fun weekend, although a quiet one. Saturday we headed to Lagoon for a few hours with Megan's family. It was such a fun trip there. I love having passes, so you can just stop in for a few hours and leave when you want - not feeling like you need to spend the whole day there (although I could - I LOVE amusement parks). We picnic'd in the grass, rode a few rides and headed home early. Then Saturday night D and I rented movies, made foil dinners and stayed in. Sunday was definitely a day of rest. D was still getting over the flu, so we rented a few more movies and discovered one of Holland's new favorites - Kung Fu Panda. She sat in front of the tv mesmorized. I think we have now watched this movie about three times since yesterday. Hooray for Tivo!!
Now, just a few pictures I love from this weekend...
Mommy and Holland girl 6/5
.jpg)
Daddy and Holland 6/6
.jpg)
Mommy and Holland 6/5
.jpg)
Holland being silly playing with Mommy 6/7


No comments:
Post a Comment