Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Holland Girl's First Train Ride



Last Thursday after work, D and I decided to take Holland girl on her first train ride. We rode the Front Runner (a fast commuter train here in Utah) from our house to The Gateway downtown. We went to dinner at Thaifoon (amazing!) and did a little shopping, before it was time to catch the train back home. Holland was a perfect angel on the train...being lulled to sleep each way. She seemed to enjoy looking out the windows in the beginning as well. We definitely saw a few characters boarding the train, which made me a little uneasy being with a newborn, but all was well and we made it home safe and sound. This was a fun and affordable family outing that I would definitely recommend.





And below...Holland's new favorite place (and position) to nap - Mom and Dad's bed. I think she likes our new Sateen sheets....who could blame her?

1 comment:

courtneyb said...

she is so cute. Naps always end up in my bed too. Nursing in bed is just far more comfortable, nothing like snuggling the precious little one.