.jpg)
My big girl (well really she is still VERY skinny) is 3 months old today. I cannot believe how fast time is flying by. All you moms are right - I do not remember my life without her. It is like she has always been with Darren and I. Her favorite things to do are go for walks in her stroller, play under her tripod and laugh with Daddy. When she is upset, I am the only one who can calm her down - a trait I LOVE. She does not like binky's, and prefers to suck on her fists. She always sleeps with one fist curled up under her chin - too cute. She has been sleeping through the night for many weeks now. She goes down around 9pm and stays asleep until 730 or so - a trait Darren LOVES. Such a good baby. We are trying to get her to start rolling over, but I guess she is a late bloomer on that front. She is a very fashion forward baby, and it is SO much fun playing dress up. We are so lucky to have our little Holland girl and would not change a thing.


No comments:
Post a Comment