P.S. And yes, I usually straighten Holland's goldilocks :)
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Kelly...H got the curse too :)
This is just proof for Kelly that Holland got the "curse" of curly hair as well. I call it a curse because of the hour and a half that it takes me to straighten my hair...and dealing with it as a child-young adult before I knew what straightening was. However, it does not come as a surprise with the outrageous curls that I have, and the sexy curls her father has (wink wink) that H has them too...it was inevitable. Thanks Grandma Bridges for this head of hair...we love you.
P.S. And yes, I usually straighten Holland's goldilocks :)

P.S. And yes, I usually straighten Holland's goldilocks :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I can't believe you straighten that cute curly hair of hers. It looks so adorable! But she is cute no matter what you do to her hair!
I am starting to leave it straight more and more so she doesn't get that whole mullet baby look :) But I have to get her used to Mommy straightening her hair. She sits pretty well for me while I do it.
Post a Comment