So, I took the picture to my Mom and asked if she could recreate it for Holland girl. We went to the fabric store, picked out some gorgeous turqouise-green fabric and fun buttons and a few weeks later Holland has this AMAZING dress to wear this Summer. It is honestly my favorite item of clothing she owns. Thanks Mom, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Eat her dust Phillip Lim :) (FYI - we had the pockets cut out, but it looked SO much cuter without them).
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Couture on a Budget
I absolutely fell in LOVE with this Phillip Lim 3.1 dress for Toddlers when I saw it online. Then I almost had a heart attack when I saw the $160 price tag. I mean seriously, who spends that kind money on a dress for a 1 year old???

So, I took the picture to my Mom and asked if she could recreate it for Holland girl. We went to the fabric store, picked out some gorgeous turqouise-green fabric and fun buttons and a few weeks later Holland has this AMAZING dress to wear this Summer. It is honestly my favorite item of clothing she owns. Thanks Mom, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Eat her dust Phillip Lim :) (FYI - we had the pockets cut out, but it looked SO much cuter without them).
So, I took the picture to my Mom and asked if she could recreate it for Holland girl. We went to the fabric store, picked out some gorgeous turqouise-green fabric and fun buttons and a few weeks later Holland has this AMAZING dress to wear this Summer. It is honestly my favorite item of clothing she owns. Thanks Mom, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Eat her dust Phillip Lim :) (FYI - we had the pockets cut out, but it looked SO much cuter without them).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
oh my gosh that is too cute- your mom was always such a good seamstress. good pick
no way!!! your mom made that!? lucky girl. My mom and sister can sew but it just isn't for me, maybe I should give it another try.
Yes she did. Pretty simple and cost about $11. You should definitely give it another try.
Post a Comment