Pics of her rash - which DO NOT even due justice to how bad it was.
After a long day in the car...she was beat! She pretty much slept all day...must have been the Benadryl.
Poor H with her eye infection
Reading books and snuggling with Daddy while sick. I am so glad H is starting to really love reading books every day (and give us snuggles).


3 comments:
That rash doesn't look good at all. Poor Holland. Babies being sick, is the worst. Both for the baby and the parent. I hope she starts feeling better soon. As always she is so beautiful. Her clothes? Adorable.
Poor Holland! I hope she is feeling better. All of her outfits are so cute. Where do you usually shop?
Lauren - Thanks! I get most of Holland's clothes at Target, Old Navy and Baby Gap...with a few occasional finds doing some online shopping and digging :)
Post a Comment