Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Love Day aka Happy Birthday Holland 2.0...and a few more


On Valentine's Day this year, we woke up and exchanged valentines and D made Holland girl and I heart shaped pancakes. We put pink & red M&M's in Holland girls. We were babysitting Spemcer's kids Chloe, Jack and Justin that day for him. When I asked Chloe if she wanted M&M's in her pancakes, she looked at me like I just asked her if she wanted brocolli in her pancakes and said, "M&M's don't belong in pancakes." She then opted for chocolate chips...too funny. Holland thoroughly enjoyed her breakfast, even taking a little time to share with the balloons attached to her seat (see picture). Later that day we had some family over for H's bday celebration. Everyone spoiled her above and beyond and she had such a great time. She got a new grocery cart, vaccuum, leapfrog tv system, gumball machine (toy - not real), a cute dress and board books, and an adorable outfit. Sadly, my phone died, and as everyone knows that is my camera....so no pictures. Sorry Kel. The cousins all exchanged valentines (I guess us sisters all think alike) and ran around the house for hours. I made pulled bbq pork, sausage links, olive dip, pumpkin and chocolate caramel cupcakes (Mostly Megan, but I helped) and had chips and salsa....yum. It was such a fun day. Definitely one of the best Valentine's Days I have ever had. I am excited to play the Valentine Fairy to H next year...we skipped this year, cause we figured she was too young to understand.









The Saturday before Valentine's, H and I stayed home while D went to see IMAX Avatar with my Dad and Jimmy. So, Spencer and Chloe brought us Cafe Rio and hung out. After dinner, we went and got dessert at Rooster's. Chloe wanted me to spice her up to go out...this is what we came up with.




Also, that day H (dressed as my little green leperchaun) was taking toy laptop tips from her friend Bri. I just liked the pic of the girls, so into what they were doing.

No comments: