Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A post for Kelly....

I received a request for new Holland pictures from my little sister Kelly today, and who am I to reject her pregnancy cravings :)

D thought Holland looked like a gangster while watching tv this morning


Holland being a big girl at Cheesecake Factory this weekend


Up close pic of my sweet girl in her hoodie - love those blue eyes


Yes I know her bow is too big...just trying it out and thought the picture was too cute to pass up


I surprised Holland by taking a pic while she was watching a movie the other night. It looks like I scared her, but I got a big smile afterwards.


We often find Holland yelling down the vent. We think she is talking to a "friend" that lives down there in her mind.


Just watching tv yesterday


Holland refusing to look at the camera while Madagascar is on.


Cute Holland


I love love love skinny jeans on babies


Holland's new obsession is her tongue

1 comment:

Jeff and Kelly and kids said...

I love the pics, espectially the one with her looking down the vent. Maybe she just knows that Spencer used to live with you and she is just looking for him!