Monday, March 30, 2009

Real Clothes...

Holland has a closet FULL of "real" clothes to wear...see what I mean?



Now while I may have a slight shopping problem - we will leave that for another day and continue the post :) I have been anxiously awaiting the day she would fit into all of her cute clothes and not wear pj's all day. She is now just over 6 weeks old, so this Saturday I thought I would pull out her tiniest outfit in a 0-3 month size and see if it would fit. The sweater fit just fine, but the jeans were HUGE. She is a skinny and long little girl for sure. She has my really long legs and short torso...so she will most likely grow out of pants before actually fitting into them.

Holland's cute fate face - See why I call her "Chunk"




Holland's first shoes....(many more to come :))



My Girl...



Sleeping Baben...



I just like this picture...although she looks like a boy :)

2 comments:

courtneyb said...

love the outfit. That's one stylin' baby.

Stephanie Ford said...

I promise that you'll be shocked at how quickly she will grow out of things. When Creed was tiny I wanted to dress him up everyday because sometimes he would only get one or two uses out of my favorite clothes for him.