Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Nothing new...

Nothing much new has been going on in our house lately. Holland has been getting over RSV - so we have been staying home. I finally felt like she was well enough to travel out this past weekend. So, we met my mom and Megan at the new HUGE Nordstrom for Holland's first trip there! We got some fun things, and Holland was perfect. She slept the entire time, besides one quick feeding in the dressing room :) I think she fell in love with Nordstrom, just like Mommy! I am just mad I forgot to take a picture to document the trip. I have decided I am a bad Mom. I only have about ten pictures of Holland total in her 4 weeks of life so far. I am making a resolution to start taking more...and yes I will try to get one with her eyes open (Mom and Tiff). Here are a few I have taken in the last couple of weeks.

Miss Chloe came over Sunday and helped me watch Holland:



Darren and Dutch taking a nap...don't they look alike?



Holland sucking her tongue while sleeping - Just like Daddy does



A close-up shot - I just love her sweet chunky face :)

4 comments:

Stephanie Ford said...

I am so out of it. I didn't even know that there is a new huge Nordstroms. I need my fashion consultant back!

I can't believe Holland is already getting so big! and believe me, no matter how many pictures you take, you will wish you had taken more.

courtneyb said...

take more pictures, they grow up fast. When I picture you with her, I think of you with your teeth clenched. I remember you and your mom being like that around babies.

Chelsea said...

I so have my teeth clenched every time I hold her or kiss her - good memory!!

weller14 said...

tell me when i can come up and visit.