Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A few more pictures courtesy of Aunt Kelly...

I absolutely adore being a new mommy, and am so in love with my little girl. My favorite thing to do is kiss her big squishy lips :) I know I need to get better at taking and sharing more pictures, but in the meantime these will have to do - Thanks Kel.



4 comments:

weller14 said...

omg! i cant wait to meet her. let me know a good weekend to come up!

Lisa Brown said...

Congrats Chelsea! She is so cute and sweet! Your hair looks great too :) Welcome to mommyhood...isn't it great?!

courtneyb said...

so sweet. yes, keep the pictures coming. they grow up fast so make sure you take a lot.

Chelsea said...

Thanks you guys. I am really bad with taking pictures - always have been :) I am trying though. And Jenny - probably a weekend in April would be best. Let me know what you find - so excited!!