Friday, January 30, 2009

36 week appt

So I went in for my 36 week appt yesterday and the baby is head down, ready to go and I am 2 cm. dilated. Now I know I can sit at a 2 for weeks, but I could also progress from a 2 quickly - we are hoping for the latter. I keep telling D I am holding out for a Super Bowl baby :) He is not too happy with that idea. I will keep you all posted.

3 comments:

Bruce and Tiffany and kids said...

Ha Ha, I'd like to know how Darren handles the baby coming on Sunday. We'll be waiting to hear.

courtneyb said...

can't wait to hear the good news!

Chelsea said...

No Super Bowl baby for me :( D would not have been a happy camper. I am not getting my hopes up as Mel told me she was dilated 2cm. for 3 weeks with Brooklyn. Boo. Everyone seems to be convinced she is coming early though, so we shall see.