Thursday, September 18, 2008
What's in a name...
How did you all come up with what to name your children? D and I will find out what we are having in just over 2 weeks. We have a name for a boy down, but for a girl are having a difficult time agreeing. Did you let other people's opinions affect you? I really have a standout favorite name for a girl (and D likes it too), but everytime I tell anyone I get a weird reaction. I just want a name I love. Will people eventually just see your child as that name and nothing else would work, because they love them unconditionally? It is such a huge responsibility...woah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
i cant wait to find out what u are having! how exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know how you feel. my husband and i named our daughter persayes, my mom tried talking us out of it and people didn't really like it. we both liked it so we stuck with it and i am so happy we did. good luck.
Go with what you love!
I can never finally decide until the baby is born and I can see it. I have no clue what I'm naming this baby.
Post a Comment