.jpg)
I apologize ahead of time for the camera phone pictures - I am not the best photographer :) This weekend was so much fun. Friday after work I went home and went rollerblading with my good friend Lissa and her baby Brianna. It was such a good workout. After that I went home and spent the night at home on the couch with a good movie. Darren had headed over to a friend's house and I was exhausted so I opted out.
Saturday morning my friend Lissa and her two kids piled into the Tahoe and headed to Salt Lake to meet Liz with Chloe and Jack (spencer's kids). We picked the kids up and took them to Lagoon with us for the day. We had so much fun. The picture above is Chloe being brave and raising her arms in the air on The Tiki boat ride. The kids loved Lagoon. Me and D got them season passes for their birthdays, so I am sure this will be a mainstay activity this summer. We spent about 5 hours there and decided we had had enough fun in the sun and went home. That night D and I took Chloe and Jack to dinner at Spencer's restaurant, MacCool's. He has so much fun showing off his kids to his co-workers and the regulars there. After that we took the kids to our house for a slumber party and some movie watching. We watched the BEE movie and went to bed. Spencer picked the kids up the next morning.
Sunday morning after the kids left, D and I headed to our usual breakfast at Mimi's Cafe, and then decided to brave the freezing cold weather and head to Lagoon again. We did not wait in a single line all day. I think in total there was about 60 people in the park all day - trust me when I said FREEZING weather. We went on about 5 rides and called it a day and went home to take a nap. After our nap we went to see "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" with some friends. This movie was HILARIOUS, and I would definitely recommend it! We went to a new movei theatre in Ogden to see the movie. This movie had a full restauarant menu (mexican food, soup, burgers, pasta, concessions, etc) and had assigned seating - like an airplane. Weirdest thing ever, but so cool. After the movie we headed home to watch Desperate Housewives on Tivo and called it a night. It was a jam packed weekend filled with a lot of fun....and I am already ready for another one!


No comments:
Post a Comment