Thursday, April 10, 2008
It's been a while...
Well we just got back from a quick trip to Vegas. It was so much fun, and a much needed break from Utah. I won $500 on a $5 Wheel of Fortune machine, while D was much luckier and won $500 on a $.01 Wheel of Fortune machine. So essentially I trip was paid for with those two wins. Friday morning we flew in a did a little shopping at The Fashion Show. That night we got dressed up and went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and then went dancing at Pure. We spent most of the night in The Pussycat Dolls Lounge, which was so much fun. The show is so sexy and fun. I would love to have the confidence to be in something like that. The next day we got up and grabbed some In N Out burger...can't go to vegas without In N Out, and sending Spencer a picture text to be jealous about. Then we went and watched the NCAA games at Hooters with some friends. That night we got dressed up again and once again headed to Cheesecake Factor - something about being in the Forum shops we love I guess. Then we went to Tao Beach for some dancing. It was amazing up there - the weather, the people, the music. After Tao we went to O'Shea's for some karaoke. It was a blast. The next morning we had ALL day before our flight out at 9:40p. We spent most of the time at The Palms playing some slots. Then we saw the movie "21", and then had some dinner at La Salsa Cantina before heading to the airport. I have been so exhausted this week at work from having such a packed weekend, but it was definitely worth it. Monday I decided we already need another vacation and put the deposit down for a cruise in November. Has anyone been on a cruise that can give me some cruising advice? We are going through Mexico ie: Puerta Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo...etc. Should be so much fun. Sorry no pictures - I have no camera :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love vegas!!! One thing that makes me homesick is thinking of going to Vegas! Not to mention all the good restaurants.
how fun!!! i havent been to vegas since oct. cruises are amazing. remember..i went on one to the carribean in high school. u will have a blast. u can make it as crazy or as mellow as u want. great food too! miss u so much!
Post a Comment