
Well, having a lot of family in Utah is really starting to pan out for me career-wise. I have been in real estate for about 3.5 years now, and LOVE IT!! You have to work really hard, but in the end is so worth it. Above is a picture of my brother's Condo (building) we currently have listed. I am also currently shopping for a new home for my sister Melissa and her family throughout Utah County. Should be a good month for all of us!


4 comments:
I'm so glad that I have a friend out there in real estate, because even though we'll just be renting when we move out there, I have no idea where you want to live and where you don't want to live, and I'm going to need some advice!
Chelsea! How are you???? It's been forever. It's so good to "see" you. I loved reading the update about your fam. You know - I see your mom all the time. At least her pic. She's on the continuing education flyer up at our church building. :)
Sounds like life is treating you well!
~Marci
That picture from the continuing education is also a billboard on I-15 on the way to my mom's house. It says, "She took Biol 1001 and now she is her sons tutor." Spencer hates that billboard :) It just makes me giggle.
you are slacking big time in the blog department!
Post a Comment