Well I am an Aunt for the 34th time... Hudson Ernest Lewis was born July 17th at 4:45 pm to Megan and Jimmy Lewis. He joins the neices and nephews ranks with:
The Potter Kids (Susan) - Joshua, Jacob, Jordan, Anna, Alyssa, Joseph & Caroline
The Nicholas Kids (Lisa) - Collin, Tyler, Sarah, Evan & Preston
The Bailey Kids (Laura) - Regan, Holden, Quentin, Paul & Gabriella
The Barch Kids (Holly) - Emma, Addy, Brynn & Elijah
The Wardell Kids (Tiffany) - Devon, Carter, Lauren & Chelsea
The Parent Kids (Melissa) - Taylor & Brooklyn
The Lewis Kids (Megan) - Madeline, Noah & Cooper
The Bridges Kids (Spencer) - Chloe & Jack
and The Rhea Kid :) (Kelly) - Carson
Guess I better get in on some of that :) However there is a VERY nice ring to Favorite Aunt Chelsea!


1 comment:
Hey Chelsea, Oh my gosh your family has grown! When is your baby due? :) Are you going to have kids? I saw you comment on Courts page so just thought I would say hello!
Post a Comment