Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

For Mother's Day this year we all met up at Megan's house for a BBQ and some fun in the sun. The weather was perfect, so we spent most of our time outside, letting all the cousins play together. Megan and I made my mom a cakedish using a super cute plate and a wine glass superglued to it upside down. I wish I had taken a picture...it turned out awesome. It was a great day with the family.

Me and my girl




Megan, H and I (I think this pic will be a Mother's Day tradition - started last year)


H spent a lot of her day walking around with this pretty red flower...such a great compliment to her b&w outfit. Accessorizing like a pro already :)






Holland and Madi



Dylan swinging with Melissa


Holland and Daddy



Hudson on the swings with D


Miss Madi

No comments: