Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter 2010


This year for Easter we had Darren's sister Ashley come over with her boyfriend Eric and her son Wyatt. Wyatt and Holland are 3 months and 3 days apart, so they love playing together whenever they get the chance. We went to brunch, flew kites and played in the backyard. We attempted an Easter egg hunt, but the kids were not too interested. I think they are still a little too young. Sorry about all the pictures, but I can't resist...H looked so cute in her Easter outfit.

Family pics...couldn't seem to manage to get everyone to look and smile at the same time :)



Holland holding Daddy's hand during the hunt.


Holland and the pinwheel from her Easter basket...


Holland playing in the backyard






Holland and her cousin Wyatt




And one more cute shot of my girl....

2 comments:

Jeff and Kelly and kids said...

So cute chels! I love the side shots so you can see her cute curly locks!

Chelsea said...

She definitely has a ton of curly locks. Her piggies look like an actual pig's tail because they curl right up :)