Thursday, July 9, 2009

A wedding and a happy baby...

Darren and I are beyond happy to have our little girl back. She is the sweetest, cutest, loveable little baby ever.

This is what I walked into this morning when she woke up - she is the same every morning. So happy and excited to see us. It makes my heart melt. (Sorry it's upside down - its how I took the picture)


Yesterday Darren and I took Holland to my neice Regan's wedding. Regan looked absolutely stunning (loved her dress)- thin and tall...so jealous!! Her husband is gorgeous as well, one of those couples you love to hate :) It was a great time. We snapped a few pics of our little girl on my iphone at the wedding.

Mommy & Holland


Daddy & Holland (she would not look at the camera)


Daddy & Holland (but mostly Holland :) Love that square face)

No comments: