Monday, December 8, 2008

Finally something baby related

Since I have not posted any pictures baby related I thought I would today. Me and D spent the weekend working on the the Baben's room - oh and we have decided to name her Holland, so I can stop referring to her as "Baben". Anyway, we worked on Holland's room this weekend. Below are the pictures and one of my 6.5 month pregnant belly...only 10.5 weeks to go...woot woot!

The Belly - 10 1/2 weeks to go



The Crib & Changing Table




The Dresser D Built & The Frame Wall/Art I made



The closet - D reconstructed, it used to have only one long bar across the top

3 comments:

Steph said...

Holland is such a cote name! and I guess it should come as no surprise that you look like you have already been busy shopping. I'm sure she'd destined to be one of the most stylish girls that I know.

I can't remember where you live. I'm in sugarhouse and if you're ever up in the eare you should stop by. I'd love to see you!

Love,
Steph

Janice said...

I Love the name Holland! The closet full of girl clothes looks so fun! Not too much longer!

weller14 said...

u are too cute!!!!!