Thursday, October 25, 2007
Devastation...
I cannot believe what is happening in California right now. I lived in Ranch Bernardo (San Diego) for about 4 years when I was younger. This morning my mom called me and told me that the house we lived in burned down along with four others on our street. She also told me that most of our ward (at the time) who lived in a community named "The Trails" lost their homes. This is such a tragic and devastating event, and I cannot seem to wrap my brain around it. I hope those that are suffering from the loss right now are getting the aid and comfort that they need. If any of you living in California know of anything we can do here in Utah...please let us know. My heart and prayers goes out to all my old friends and everyone else in Southern California who are being hit by this tragedy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment