Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A girl can dream, right?


Well recently I received a much desired raise at my 9-5 job selling high end life insurance. For a while now I have been thinking and thinking about getting a personal trainer, but could never bring myself to a) make the committment and b) spend the money. Well with this raise, I finally decided to treat myself. The picture on the left will be me in a few months (again, a girl can dream :)). Anyway, I had my first appointment with my trainer last night, and let me tell you I have NEVER worked out as hard as I did last night. There were several points I thought I would pass out, throw up or was coming close to dying. I always considered myself "in shape", but I will now be the first to admit that being thin, is not even close to being in shape. Oh my goodness!! When we were done, I could barely walk out of them gym. And trust me, walking around today in my stilettos is not doing me any favors...as we worked out the legs last night. I will see my trainer 3 times a week, with the next time being Thursday. I am so excited, I can barely stand it. Even after only one session I already feel so much more energetic and just better all around. Yay!!

2 comments:

courtneyb said...

I want before and after pictures. hahaha

weller14 said...

good for u!! keep it up!